Product Data Feed
Alloy provides to its resellers an up-to-date product listing in the form of a downloadable CSV file, referred to as our Product Data Feed.
The Product Data Feed may be consumed by registered resellers once every 5 minutes and Alloy recommends that the Product Data Feed is accessed frequently as this will assist resellers in maintaining accurate information related to Alloy's product listing.
How to does it work?
Please login for details on how to utilise this service. If you do not have an EasyBuy account, you can sign up here.
Please note, the first row of the CSV file contains the column headings and all values are enclosed in quotes.
|DLR (dealer buy price)||Number|
|Vlb (volumetric weight)||Number|
Terms and Conditions
- Data Feed services offered for use on this website are owned, operated and maintained by Alloy Computer Products LLC (the Operator)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of Data Feed services on our website www.alloycp.com (The Site). Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the Data Feed service available through the Site. By accessing or using the Data Feed service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time and you should regularly review them
- Your continued use of the Data Feed services available on this Site constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and any modifications to them
- The information, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), layout, arrangement, and control features of the Data Feed and its content (Content) is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws
- The Operator's logo and name are the property of the Operator and may not be used as part of your business or in connection with any goods and services without the prior written consent of the Operator
- You acknowledge that the Operator has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of Data Feed services on the Site, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, or to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions
- To the extent permitted by law, the Operator makes no warranties in relation to the Content, completeness of Data Feed material, suitability, quality, safety or legality of any items listed in any Data Feed service available on the Site
- The Operator reserves the right to modify any aspect of the structure, organisation and Content of any Data Feed services available on the site, without prior notice
- The Operator reserves the right to deny you access to and use of Data Feed services available on the site, without prior notice
- Data Feed services available on this Site are provided by the Operator on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind
- The Operator does not warrant that access to or use of Data Feed services available on this Site will be uninterrupted or error free
- The Operator does not warrant anything about the reliability, ownership, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or suitability for a particular purpose of any Content, text, graphics, links or any other material provided on or accessible through the use of any Data Feed available on this Site
- You, as the user of Data Feed services available on this Site, are responsible for assessing the accuracy, reliability, suitability and accuracy of the material accessible through the Data Feed service
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Operator, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, licensors, suppliers, agents, and related bodies corporate from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable lawyers' fees) arising from your use of any Data Feed service available on the Site or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or from your violation of any applicable law